Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: soap boxes...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WELL! I may not be well endowed.. but I have never been mistaken for a guy.. *LMFAO*

    hmm what ya racin Hannibal? and wheres yer board?? cuz I thought I saw you mention it here somewhere.. but either Im blind and can't find it... or could be Im just too lazy to look.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man, my typing/mental skillz have gone down the crapper lately. Perhaps I've hit my head one too many times while racing. *big grin* I mean, 2 ladies, 1 man. Geez, you don't feel too much more stupid than this...


    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Under Racing, Motocross Fanatics smile
    biggrin
    go there, talk shit! motivate me to go faster biggrin
    man, it's 5am, i'm supposed to be getting ready for a race, and here i am, sittin at my computer desk, with one contact in, typin away on hostboard... i'm addicted.


    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mwaaaaaahhhahahahah the internet has sucked another addict in... biggrin welcome to our world *L*

    *runs to see if I found it or not.. *L* I think I did... ohhh I did, but don't think I posted... DUH!

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •